Tuesday, November 20, 2012

29 Days Left

My biggest regret is not starting things I didn't finish. My biggest regret is not starting things whether I would finish them or not. I am affected by the "Someday Syndrome" in several aspects of my life. Tonight would take too much time to answer in detail, but I feel like even a short answer is a start in not giving into the Someday Syndrome. So even though I'm nearing another end to another day I am making progress.

The metaphor for my life would be a building. Constantly adding on rooms.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog

-blessed holy socks said...

Don't know why people don't leave their pics; perhaps they're too proud and sell-fish - like they have opportunities 'elsewhere' to sell their smelly trout ??? Sad. It's everywhere, girl: the seedy neurology of fallen humanity. Well, NOT me, toots. I'd kindly fall at your feet and serve you. Yes, perhaps because I'm head injured, perhaps because I'm weeerd, perhaps because I'm not of this planet, perhaps because I've seen the OtherSide which few have...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...